9 May 2006
By Greg Szymanski (www.arcticbeacon.com)
Alan Watt knows the New World Order has all the power and resources that money can buy.
He knows the rulers have been perfecting their system of dominance and control for centuries, using mind control and propaganda as a way to deceive the masses.
According to Watt, who has meticulously studied history to find the answers, the Illuminati's main goal is to wipe away freewill and individualism, replacing it with the new socialist man, who is unable to think on his own and easily manipulated and controlled.
And if history be the guide, he understands the picture looks bleak for the
But like the ultimate free thinker, he feels the diabolical intentions of the rich and powerful, who have infiltrated all major governments and religions of the world, can be defeated once the American people again learn to think and reason on their own without relying on their government and media to do their thinking for them.
Watt's wit, wisdom and scholarship are well known in a small circle of people who have not fallen victim to the New World Order's propaganda machine, but he still remains a virtual unknown to the masses since the New World Order's clamp down on free speech and free thought has reached epidemic proportions.
"There are always going to be a few people who can't be brainwashed," said Watt this week on Greg Szymanski's radio show, the Investigative Journal. "But for the most part the masses remain in the dark, not having a clue how the New World Order plan works and how they really are.
"Everybody has to realize that this is their system, not ours. People have to realize they are led to believe they are free, but really they are not. Mind control is a big part of the New World Order takeover and they use religion as one of their main tools.
"People have to remember that this elitist system has been passed down for hundreds if not thousands of years. They work through secret societies, infiltrating governments and religions and using Freemasonry around the world as their tool.
"The people at the lower levels, of course, don't understand what's happening at the top and they provide a good cover for the top levels to carry out their plan of one government and one religion through war and genocide. We are put on this planet for a short time and must try to first understand what is happening by understanding history."
Watt is known for his scholarship in ancient religions and secret societies, using his study of history as a way explain the problems facing the world today. But Watt is also quick point out, there are solutions.
Here is one answer he gave to an inquisitive emailer on his web site at www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com
"We've got to eliminate the crocodiles because apparently they're running all over the place. Part of the solution again is to expose the control and the control techniques which includes psychological warfare, which has many people spinning into outer space. The solution is for each individual to decide. If the system is corrupt from top to bottom, how can you save it, and would you want to save it, or like most people do you want time to stop with everything you know intact and simply go no further?
"I've been deluged with New Agers who've swallowed every piece of candy on the bookshelves and their solution is to stare down holes like
"The oneness movement was put out there by the top of the establishment for the establishment's sake. People are divided by all religions including the New Age Religion, the Space Age Religion and the Lord Of The Rings Religion. The only ones who have their names on documents regarding the New World Order and its agenda were conceived and born the same way as everybody else. Until the public demand a say in their own destiny and demand the associations to which every public servant belongs be made available, then these agendas will steamroll on.
"Why would anyone give power of law over one-self to someone or hundreds who've sworn allegiance to a secret agenda? Just like with the FTAA, NAFTA, GATT, SOA, the public know by the effects years after the deals have been signed into law. We are only now seeing the effects of the next stage.
Much has written about the origins of the New World Order as well as the culprits, but not much has been said about the stages people go through in waking up to the truth or why the waking up process fails to spread quickly through society.
Although Watt believes most people really do not want to know the truth, he provides a much deeper analysis in one of his three books under the main title of Cutting Through:Volumes I, II and III.
As a preface to understanding, I think it necessary to go through the standard phases of "waking up."
1. An Individual vaguely perceives something is wrong in his/her life. This takes the form of fatigue at trying to "keep up" with real or imaginary crisis, encroachment of government into every aspect of life, increasing taxation and so on. Sometimes it takes the loss of work and the realization that the safety net they contributed to has a gaping hole in the middle.
2. The individual discovers that justice is a joke and that all control mechanisms go up like a pyramid, taking their property, taxes etc. with it. This wealth then is distributed to "help bail-out" or "prop-up" "failing" transnational corporations. Left-overs are channeled via Overseas Developement Corporations to "developing nations," where the loot is pocketed by front-men and their bureaucrats. Crumbs filter down to social services, which, after being guzzled by directors and staff, leave little for the needy except bundles of forms, in triplicate, of course.
3. The individual looks around for others already exposing "the conspiracy." These established champions inform him which "conspiracy" books to read. Having then done so, the individual begins to "expose" the corruption, first to friends, then when friendless, he either publishes what he has gleaned or becomes paranoid and withdraws from society altogether.
Why does the waking-up process fail to spread quickly through society?
1. He is terribly naive. He believes the massive corruption "just happened" to begin in his own lifetime, otherwise mummy or daddy or teacher would have warned him. It does not occur to him that his Parents, teachers etc. were as conditioned as he was.
2. Most people do not wish to know. They, like farm animals, have been domesticated. Wild animals (original) have natural instincts of self-preservation. They sense the evil intentions of predators and they survive by trusting their instincts. Wild herds do not "hang around" when one or more members drops dead. Specially bred sheep do.
3. Pavlovian conditioning/response indoctrination has been fed to every individual, through schooling. The media then takes over. Peoples' opinions are simply sound-bites from news, talk-shows or quotes from glossy magazines.
4. Trust replaces the instinct of self-preservation. It over-rides memory and logic. Controllers and shepherds encourage trust.
5. When threatened with loss of possessions, property, access to health care, etc., people turn to government(predators) for help, or/and organized religion. Should an individual persist in pushing for his "rights," he will be removed from society and placed in a psychiatric hospital or prison on any number of pretexts. The alternative is death by "accident," or shot by police while 'resisting arrest.'
Saying we are truly living in the age of destruction and chaos, Watt added:
"We are truly into the age of chaos, long in the planning and written about openly by the big movers and shakers who lord over us. Some of them, such as Brzezinski have described the coming effects on world-wide societies as akin to the vast population movements which occurred at the beginning of the industrial revolution.
"After the unification of Europe was to follow the unification of the
"Out of the mayhem will materialize, as if by magic, a new Constitution of the