Saturday, July 23, 2011

WHY DOES ONE NURSE FROM CALIFORNIA SCARE CANADIAN BORDER POLICE?

This OPEN LETTER is addressed to Canadian Border Services Agency Immigration (RIGAUD) FLUNKIE badge #16182:


Friday, July 22, 2011 I attempted to cross the Canadian border at Prescott/ Cardinal to see my husband, and was again not allowed through on the pretext that I need to present evidence that I really do live in Ogdensburg, New York, and that I need to show that I have evidence of financial support, according to the “Immigration Officer” (who would not identify himself to me, except for his badge #; his signature on the form given to me is purposely unreadable).

When I presented to you in the office, you scolded me for my anger, stating to me that I had an “attitude”, and that you “are not like those officersat Emerson POE (Port of Entry). Really? What exactly did you mean by that, because:


1 – You asked for the original” illegal exclusion order” (so that you could take it from me because it is known by CBSA/Public Safety that it was illegally written and everyone in CBSA knows this all the way up to Vic Toews, who no doubt instructed you to retrieve the entire exclusion order if possible) Per your website, it vaguely states something about presenting this one page upon re-entry at the Canadian border, which states “DEPARTED CANADA ….. DESTINED TO U.S.A.” when arriving at the Canadian border again. When I stated to you what I had read on the website and presented you with a copy of that particular page, all you said was “Oh…”, thus verifying to me that you knew exactly what is stated on the CBSA website in regard to this and were instructed to obtain this illegally written exclusion order because it is indeed “doctored” and without the signature of a supervisor.


2 – You continued during this interrogation to use deceit (as in the above stated incident) as a method to obtain information to be used against me, in the same manner as Emerson POE FLUNKIES did.


3 – Searched my vehicle without me being present, whereas I was present at Emerson POE when my vehicle was searched. Perhaps you were concerned that you might be accused of something such as stealing items like the Emerson CBSA (RIGAUD) FLUNKIES did. Instead, when I got home, I found that you and your accompanying CBSA (RIGAUD) FLUNKIES had gone through my packed personal items and opened up every sealed envelope in my bag to peruse and copy the financial documents contained therein, as well as my “birth certificate”. This, of course was after the questioning inside during which time you had asked about my origin country of birth. Now, since I already KNOW that you were told ahead of time to be on the lookout for me, and as well were receiving direction as to what to question me about, ALL of which was being recorded, you were looking for any documents pertaining to financial status that you could get , with the deliberate intent to keep me out of Canada at the direction and orders of your “boss” Vic Toews, who controls and runs BOTH PUBLIC SAFETY and CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA, as well as THE SOLICITOR GENERAL’S OFFICE.


4 – You stated to me that my New York driver’s license was not good enough to “prove” that I lived at that address, because, as you stated to me, “I could get a New York driver’s license by giving them an address.”… That statement by you, I suggest, is a lie. When I applied for my New York driver’s license, I had to present to the DMV a statement signed by my landlords as well as a utility bill for that address in my name, which I did. Therefore, my New York driver’s license was acceptable, and should be also accepted at the border on it’s own because it is an “enhanced” driver’s license, to be used for border crossing, and for this reason it required proof of address to obtain it…but, YOU KNEW THAT, DIDN’T YOU?


5– I looked at you directly in the eyes and asked you if you alone had made the decision to disallow me to cross the border to see my husband. You looked directly at me and stated, “I was not told what to do; I made this decision on my own” Your response suggests that you alone are accepting responsibility for keeping me out of Canada. CREATION has been notified of your position, and will deal with your last recombination accordingly. Since it was obvious to me that you were seeking out counsel throughout this process, as well as waiting for instruction from outside this POE, I can only conclude that for you to look at me directly and make that statement, you may fit into the category of Bill Spanjer’s RIGAUD-APPROVED “SEATED” SOCIOPATH.


6 – When I returned home, I did further research on the document you handed me which I had refused to sign, and which you did not indicate that you physically presented me with by indicating “refused to sign” on the line. I wonder why? This was indicated in writing on the “illegal exclusion order” served to me at Emerson POE. In nursing, we legally operate according to the premise of “If it isn’t documented it didn’t happen…” since patient charts are legal documents.

Further, I noticed in the box up in the right hand corner of this document, a space labeled “Inadmissibility Section” with the letter/ number “A36, A43”. Per your CBSA website, apparently you are making an intentional and criminal misrepresentation of facts about my past and with intent to keep me out of Canada as an “authorized” agent of Citizenship and Immigration Canada by providing false information about me. In order for me to work as a nurse in the U.S.A., I had to be fingerprinted and have a background check done by the Department of Justice, and if there were anything of the ilk that you are attempting to insinuate on behalf of CIC Canada (by placing this in a file within CIC Canada), I would have had to go through a legal process in the US and/or my nursing license would have been removed for any criminal violation(s). Your insinuation that I have committed a crime in the U.S.A. is both CRIMINALLY AND CIVILY DEFAMATORY AND LIBELOUS.


Therefore CBSA (RIGAUD) FLUNKIE and all other FLUNKIES at the PRESCOTT/CARDINAL POE who are being directed by your VIATORboss”, you need to know this: Your “boss” may have directed you to do this, but then, that is what all fascists on trial before international courts for atrocities committed against humanity have said as their excuse for what they did. The excuse didn’t work then and it won’t work in the future, because you have acted against CREATION’S Plan for this universe. I say this, because now, badge#16182, by following the orders of your “boss” you have indicted yourself in this case, and will be subpoenaed to appear before the transnational court of LAST DNA RECOMBINATION, where you will be required to justify your actions in a place where your “HUBRIS” holds no grounds. You will be asked: 1) What did you know? 2) When did you know it? 3) What did you do about it?


Jennifer Kealey (AKA Arizona Wilder-Penfield)