1) No modern steel framed building has collapsed from fire damage. The Windsor Building in Madrid burned for nearly two days on almost all its floors. Its structural core was weaker than that of the WTC towers and yet it didn't collapse.
2) The latest government explanation for the collapse admits that the planes and the fires alone were not enough to bring down the towers.
3) THE OWNER OF THE WTC COMPLEX, LARRY SILVERSTEIN ADMITTED THAT BUILDING 7 WAS PULLED (THE INDUSTRY TERM FOR DEMOLISHING BY MEANS OF EXPLOSIVES)
4) Frank A. DeMartini, Manager, WTC Construction and Project Management, stated that the WTC towers were designed to take multiple hits from airliners and not collapse, comparing it to poking a pencil through fly netting, DeMartini was adamant that the towers would not collapse.
5) Firefighters, chiefs of safety, reporters, rescue workers and dozens of others all reported bombs going off before the towers collapsed.