Sunday, November 11, 2012

CBSA Badge # 16188

From: thenordansculptor@hotmail.com
To: stephen.harper@parl.gc.ca; pm@pm.gc.ca; askdoj@usdoj.gov; afnorthpa@tyndall.af.mil; +pa@forces.gc.ca; cansofcompa@forces.gc.ca; bob.rae@parl.gc.ca
Subject: CBSA Badge # 16188
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 14:21:24 -0500


Office of the Prime Minister
80 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A2
November 11,2012

The Honorable Stephen Harper


Dear Prime Minister:

My name is Mrs. Jennifer Ann Kealey.

I entered Canada on Friday, November 9, 2012 at the Prescott- Ogdensburg POE to make a weekend visit to my husband, Glen Kealey in Oxford Mills, ON. I was greeted by badge # 16188, who stated that this time I did not require any document stating my time of arrival or departure. He also returned my  U.S.A. passport and told me that "He trusted me to return to the U.S. by Monday, November 12th, 2012", as I had stated to him that I needed to return on this date in order to prepare for a flu shot clinic where I would be the R.N. preparing and giving infuenza injections  for Summit Healthcare via Promed Personnel in Potsdam on Tuesday, November 13, 2012, and which he asked to see proof of when I informed him of the reason I needed to return by that date. 

It was not until I arrived at my husbands in Oxford Mills that I noted that he had not stamped my passport (#470679128).

Prime Minister, I do not know if this was done in error or for some other motive. I am therefore informing you and others in your government prior to my departure and will be posting this as an open letter on our blogsite, antinewworldorder.blogspot.com under this date.


Sincerely,

Mrs. Jennifer Ann Kealey

Cc: Deputy Ministers
      antinewworldorderblogspot.com